porqchop poker badbeats

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OST 2: Noobs PWN Veterans... Again

Another OST, another FNG wins the game. At this rate, we're going to see a brand new set of faces (note: not "The Face"s) at the Final Table.

Here's how the night rounded out, in the Devil's own words:

"All In and I got to heads-up with me having about 140K and him having about 80K. He got about 40K of Flush's chips through random raises and I got about 20K. Anyway, he was going all-in constantly when we got heads-up. I screwed up when I threw away A 7 to one of his raises, I am sure he had A crap or K crap.

He finished me off when we were about dead even and I limped with A K. Instead of raising all-in like he had the last two times that happened,
he checked. Flop was 10 7 3, he bet 25K and I shipped it for another
60K. He called with 9 3 and that was that."

Apparently his name rings true. The Final Table of the night didn't come together until just before 11:00, with the blinds hitting at $1/$2k.

OST 2 winners:

1. All In - $240
2. Devil Down - $120
3. Flush - $60
4. Skrawg - $20

Next month's game will be held a week early due to St. Patrick's Day falling on our regular night. Look for an eVite soon.

No comments: