Are 1/2 price if booked today or tomorrow on Southwest. Dates the flights are good are from January 13 through mid-March. Anyone interested in slapping something together? I can get a good price on rooms...
No, but I will keep trying. Maybe at some point they will. And maybe at some point you will sack up and tell me we should make plans to head out there.
This jives nicely with the annual Vegas trip for March madness. That is, your desire to go jives nicely. The timing of this sale isn't out far enough. Are you guys up for Vegas March 18th to March 21st. Priest and I are in for sure and already have 2 free rooms booked (one at Venetian, one at Harrahs). Was planning to just invite whomever -- you guys in?
5 comments:
You really think anyone reads this besides you and I?
No, but I will keep trying. Maybe at some point they will. And maybe at some point you will sack up and tell me we should make plans to head out there.
This jives nicely with the annual Vegas trip for March madness. That is, your desire to go jives nicely. The timing of this sale isn't out far enough. Are you guys up for Vegas March 18th to March 21st. Priest and I are in for sure and already have 2 free rooms booked (one at Venetian, one at Harrahs). Was planning to just invite whomever -- you guys in?
Interesting...I might try to be a part of that. Chop?
Doubtful for me. Trying to swing two weddings out there this year.
Post a Comment