porqchop poker badbeats

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bad Beats Open : 7 Top

It was a disappointing turnout for the Spring Bad Beats open last night. 48 invitations went out, seven players showed up (and only four were league players). I think that's pretty lame. Especially when the NCAA basketball regional finals are on TV.

In the money:
1. Devil Down - $90 (chopped heads-up)
2. Mrs. The Face - $80 (chopped heads-up)
3. RayFull - $20

The Devil and I ended up playing two $10 buy-in heads-up tournaments after the first game ended. I'm expecting much better league attendance the next time out!

2 comments:

BABarracus said...

Thanks again for sticking it out with me, Chop. I should have realized from the attendees that a late night was not in the offing and adjusted my consumption accordingly.

Porqchop said...

Enjoyed it as well. Still interested in starting that heads-up ladder at some point in time.