Porqchop and I made a quick run to Argosy for a little $3-6 action, but calling a quick deposit would be more accurate. Maybe it's just me, but when there's a player at the table that I see every time I'm there, I just expect him to be a better player than the guy who routinely hit runner runner to win huge pots.
And maybe this makes me an asshole, or maybe it's just one of the many thoughts that makes me an asshole, but playing someone with Parkinsons just isn't fair. Not that I can ever get a read on a player anyway, but sitting across from someone that's moving like Muhammad Ali and I couldn't help but think each tremble meant something more than "I'm playing A10 off suite and calling everything when all I have is a back door straight draw"
I hate poker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys need to look into the 1/2 NL game...I'm thinking it will give you more comfort than the 3/6. Either that or play those drawing hands well!
Post a Comment