porqchop poker badbeats

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Friday, Feb. 9 non-OST

Hey,

Let me know if there is any interest in a non-OST I ran into for this Friday. Likely 2 games, I am "controlling" the structure. 50 in buy-ins (20 first, 30 2nd game) with the 1st game designed to run 2-2 1/2 hours and the 2nd desigend for approximately 3 hours. 20 minute blinds, competition pretty soft with 8-10 players. Let me know.

2 comments:

Porqchop said...

Devil - Congrats! I see you figured out how to post. Looking forward to some intriguing insights from you moving forward....

BABarracus said...

Post-game, all I can say is that some of you guys should have come out to play. Split first in the tournament and then proceeded to cry as I could not hit a hand for 2 hours of a cash game. Two of the guys in the cash game seriously played 9 out of 10 hands.